M Belen Rey Legidos
|First Name:||M Belen|
Departamento de Economía Aplicada, Estructura e Historia Madrid, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
RePEc:edi:dducmes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rafael L. Myro & Belén Rey & Pablo I. Hernández, 2014. "Mixed effects of low-cost airlines on tourism in Spain," Working Papers 14-04, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Eugeni Aguiló & Belen Rey & Jaume Rosselló & Catalina M. Torres, 2007. "The Impact of the Post-Liberalisation Growth of LCCs on the Tourism Trends in Spain," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 39-60, January-F.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Eugeni Aguiló & Belen Rey & Jaume Rosselló & Catalina M. Torres, 2007.
"The Impact of the Post-Liberalisation Growth of LCCs on the Tourism Trends in Spain,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 39-60, January-F.
- Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosselló, Jaume, 2013. "Evaluating a seasonal fuel tax in a mass tourism destination: A case study for the Balearic Islands," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-18.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Mondou, Véronique & Ghedira, Aymen, 2016. "Assessing the impacts of aviation liberalisation on tourism: Some methodological considerations derived from the Moroccan and Tunisian cases," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 115-127.
- Escobar-Rodríguez, T. & Carvajal-Trujillo, E., 2014. "Online purchasing tickets for low cost carriers: An application of the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology (UTAUT) model," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 70-88.
- Rey, BelÃ©n & Myro, Rafael L. & Galera, Asun, 2011. "Effect of low-cost airlines on tourism in Spain. A dynamic panel data model," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 163-167.
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Mondou, VÃ©ronique, 2013. "Aviation liberalization as a means to promote international tourism: The EUâ€“Morocco case," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 23-34.
- Marcos Álvarez-Díaz & Manuel González-Gómez & María Soledad Otero-Giráldez, 2019. "Low cost airlines and international tourism demand. The case of Porto’s airport in the northwest of the Iberian Peninsula," Working Papers 1902, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, M Belen Rey Legidos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.