(50%) Department of Banking and Financial Management Piraeus, Greece
University of Piraeus
RePEc:edi:dfpirgr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Business Administration Athens, Greece
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB)
+30 1 8203250
76, Patission Street, Athens 104 34
RePEc:edi:dbauegr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Costas Lambrinoudakis & Michael Neumann & George Skiadopoulos, 2014. "Capital Structure and Financial Flexibility: Expectations of Future Shocks," Working Papers 731, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Costas Lambrinoudakis, 2016. "Adjustment Cost Determinants and Target Capital Structure," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 20(1), pages 1-39, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Costas Lambrinoudakis, 2016.
"Adjustment Cost Determinants and Target Capital Structure,"
Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 20(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Shab Hundal & Annika Sandstrom & Assel Uskumbayeva, 2018. "The Impact Of The Financial Crisis On Corporate Capital Structure Dynamics In The Nordic Countries," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 6(3), pages 34-51.
- Miglo, Anton, 2020. "Zero-Debt Policy under Asymmetric Information, Flexibility and Free Cash Flow Considerations," MPRA Paper 98631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Costas Lambrinoudakis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.