María Laura Lanzalot
(Maria Laura Lanzalot)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2018 Departamento de Economía; Universidad de San Andrés (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Departamento de Economía Buenos Aires, Argentina
Universidad de San Andrés
RePEc:edi:desanar (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bruno Cardinale Lagomarsino & Matías Gutman & Lucía Freira & María Laura Lanzalot & Maximiliano Lauletta & Leandro Malchik & Felipe Montaño Campos & Bianca Pacini & Martín Rossi & Christian Valencia, 2015. "Peer Pressure and Externalities: Evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers 125, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2015.
- Bruno Cardinale Lagomarsino & Matías Gutman & Lucía Freira & María Laura Lanzalot & Maximiliano Lauletta & Leandro E. Malchik & Felipe Montaño Campos & Bianca Pacini & Martín A. Rossi & Christian Vale, 2017. "Peer Pressure: Experimental Evidence From Restroom Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(3), pages 1579-1584, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Laura Lanzalot
(Maria Laura Lanzalot) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.