The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marinela Lazarica to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Universitatea "Constantin Brancoveanu" Pitesti - Facultatea de Management Marketing in Afaceri Economice Brailahttp://www.univcb.ro/p-76-facultatea.de.management.marketing.in.afaceri.economice.html
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bunea-Bontaş, Cristina Aurora & Lăzărică, Marinela & Petre, Mihaela Cosmina, 2009. "Capital adequacy and risk management - premises for strengthening financial system stability," MPRA Paper 18132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lazarica, Marinela & Surcel, Traian, 2008. "The software development process of ecommerce systems," MPRA Paper 15553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lazarica, Marinela, 2008. "The patterns development process for e-business applications," MPRA Paper 15556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lazarica, Marinela, 2008. "e-Business Management – the particular form of management," MPRA Paper 15557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marinela, LAZARICA, 2013. "Blended Learning - A Specific Approach Of Teaching Strategies In Institutions Of Higher Education," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 22(Special), pages 297-301.
- Marinela LAZARICA & Florin DEDIU, 2013. "Content Management Systems (Cms) Open Source Websites," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 19(1), pages 75-82.
- Mariana Mihailescu & Marinela Lazarica, 2010. "Remodelling Of Investment Activity Worldwide Within The World Economic Crisis," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(3), pages 154-166, September.
- Lazarica Marinela & Surcel Traian, 2009. "The Quality Assurance For The Open Source E-Business Solutions," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 972-975, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marinela Lazarica should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.