(in no particular order)
Institut de Recherche en Gestion (IRG) (Management Research Institute)
Faculté de Sciences Économiques et de Gestion (Faculty of Economics and Management)
Université Paris-Est (University of Paris-East)
Route de Choisy - 94010 Créteil cedex
RePEc:edi:irp12fr (more details at EDIRC)
Institut Supérieur de Gestion de Sousse (Sousse Higher Institute of Management)
Université de Sousse (University of Sousse)
73 332 976
73 332 978
Rue Abed Aziz El Bahi - Sousse - 4000
RePEc:edi:isguctn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Taher Hamza & Faten Lakhal, 2010. "The determinants of earnings management by the acquirer: The case of french corporate takeovers," Working Papers 2010-3, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Hamrouni Amal & Faten Lakhal, 2010. "La Transparence De L'Entreprise Et La Structure De Propriete: Cas Des Entreprises Françaises," Post-Print hal-00481084, HAL.
- Faten Lakhal, 2006. "Les publications volontaires des résultats et le comportement des analystes financiers en France," Post-Print halshs-00558062, HAL.
- Faten Lakhal, 2008. "Stock market liquidity and information asymmetry around voluntary earnings disclosures: New evidence from France," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 60-75, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Taher Hamza & Faten Lakhal, 2010.
"The determinants of earnings management by the acquirer: The case of french corporate takeovers,"
2010-3, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Ghribi Rihab & Jarboui Anis, 2016. "Impact of accounting and financial manipulations around mergers and acquisitions on shareholders' perception," Post-Print hal-01371223, HAL.
- Faten Lakhal, 2008.
"Stock market liquidity and information asymmetry around voluntary earnings disclosures: New evidence from France,"
International Journal of Managerial Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 60-75, January.
- Anne Michaels & Michael Grüning, 2017. "Relationship of corporate social responsibility disclosure on information asymmetry and the cost of capital," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 251-274, October.
- Gelman, Sergey & Lushchikov, Roman, 2015. "Stock liquidity in forefront of anticipated announcements," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113176, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Faten Lakhal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.