Pravat Kumar Kuri
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Professor, Department of Economics, University of Burdwan, Golapbag, Burdwan-713104, West Bengal, India|
Department of Economics Burdwan, India
University of Burdwan
RePEc:edi:deburin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Laha, Arindam, 2013. "Technical Efficiency In Agricultural Production And Access To Credit In West Bengal, India: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 1(2), pages 1-12, October.
- Arindam Laha & Pravat Kumar Kuri, 2011. "Interlinked Factor Markets and Allocative Efficiency: Evidence from Rural West Bengal, India," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(1), pages 29-45.
- Laha, Arindam & Kuri, Pravat Kumar, 2011. "Rural Credit Market and the Extent of Tenancy: Micro Evidence from Rural West Bengal," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 66(1), pages 1-12.
- Laha, A. & Kuri, P.K, 2008. "Productivity Differences under Alternative Tenurial Contracts in Agriculture and Access to Credit: Evidence from Rural West Bengal, India," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 10, pages 1-18.
- Bidyut Kumar Ghosh & Pravat Kumar Kuri, 2007. "Agricultural Growth in West Bengal from 1970-71 to 2003-04: A Decomposition Analysis," The IUP Journal of Agricultural Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 30-46, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Laha, Arindam, 2013.
"Technical Efficiency In Agricultural Production And Access To Credit In West Bengal, India: A Stochastic Frontier Approach,"
International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 1(2), pages 1-12, October.
- Sirak Bahta & Amos Omore & Darek Baker & Iheanacho Okike & Berhanu Gebremedhin & Francis Wanyoike, 2021. "An Analysis of Technical Efficiency in the Presence of Developments Toward Commercialization: Evidence from Tanzania’s Milk Producers," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 33(3), pages 502-525, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pravat Kumar Kuri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.