International Laboratory for Nonprofit Sector Studies Moscow, Russia
Centre for Studies of Civil Society and Nonprofit Sector
National Research University Higher School of Economics
office 202, building 20, Myasnitskaya street, Moscow, 101990
RePEc:edi:nphseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Irina I. Krasnopolskaya, 2014. "Corporate Volunteering And Its Influence On Employee Civil Engagement In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 39/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Irina Krasnopolskaya & Irina Mersiyanova, 2015. "Transformation of the social sphere administration: demand for social innovations," Public administration issues, Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 29-52.
- Irina Krasnopolskaya & Irina Mersiyanova, 2014. "Civil society as an environment for production and Diffusion of social Innovation," Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 8(4 (eng)), pages 40-53.
- Irina Krasnopolskaya & Irina Mersiyanova, 2014. "Civil Society as an Environment for Production and Diffusion of Social Innovation," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 40-53.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Irina Krasnopolskaya & Irina Mersiyanova, 2014.
"Civil Society as an Environment for Production and Diffusion of Social Innovation,"
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015),
National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 40-53.
- Elena Nikolaevna ZAKHAROVA & Elena Evgenyevna KARDAVA & Rita Rafaelovna AVANESOVA & Elena Petrovna AVRAMENKO, 2016. "Management Of The Economic Capacity Of The Region On The Basis Of Foresight (On The Example Of Adygea, Russia)," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 45-53, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2014-04-29. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2014-04-29. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2014-04-29. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2014-04-29. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2014-04-29. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irina Krasnopolskaya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.