Report NEP-TRA-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yin-Wong Cheung, 2014. "The Role of Offshore Financial Centers in the Process of Renminbi Internationalization," Finance Working Papers 24049, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jin, Hua, 2014. "International university–industry collaboration and development of high-tech industries in China, 1980s-2000s," Working Paper Series 181, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Eswar Prasad, 2014. "Global Implications of the Renminbiâ€™s Ascendance," Finance Working Papers 24046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pavel Hait & Petr Jansky, 2014. "Inflation Differentials among Czech Households," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp508, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Alexander Knobel, 2014. "The Risks of Fiscal Policy in Countries Rich in Natural Resource," Working Papers 0094, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Lin, Chih-Fan & Yü, Mei-Chen, 2013. "Substituting or Complementing?---The Influence of Chinese Overseas Direct Investment on Domestic Exports," MPRA Paper 55349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irina I. Krasnopolskaya, 2014. "Corporate Volunteering And Its Influence On Employee Civil Engagement In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 39/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Van Hoang, 2014. "The role of monetary policy in the New Keynesian Model: Evidence from Vietnam," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1075, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Konstantin Yu. Totyev, 2014. "Russian Competition Law In Light Of The Principles Of Ex Post And Ex Ante," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/LAW/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Edlira Narazani, 2013. "A Micro Level Perspective of Euroization in Albania," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 109, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bejenariu, Simona & Mitrut, Andreea, 2014. "Bridging the Gap for Roma Women: The Effects of a Health Mediation Program on Roma Prenatal Care and Child Health," Working Papers in Economics 590, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.