Elena Dmitrievna Kopnova
National Research University Higher School of EconomicsMoscow, Russia
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:hsecoru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Elena Kopnova & Lilia Rodionova, 2017. "An Analysis of the Economic Determinants of Food Security in North Africa," HSE Working papers WP BRP 166/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elena Kopnova & Lilia Rodionova, 2015. "Age Features of a Happy Life in Russia and Europe: An Econometric Analysis of Socio-Economic Determinants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 117/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Y. Kopnova & Bernardo Spagnolo, 2017. "A statistical analysis of the social and environmental risks of the international trade in virtual water," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1310416-131, January.
- Kopnova, Elena, 2013. "Trend analysis of water use at the metallurgical enterprises of Sverdlovsk region," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 115-126.
- Kopnova, Elena & Rosental, Oleg, 2010. "Economic analysis of environmental management of fishery resources," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 18(2), pages 90-100.
- Kopnova , Elena & Rosental , Oleg, 2009. "Analysis of Effectiveness of Water-Ecological Management under Conditions of Intensive Anthropogenic Loading," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 14(2), pages 47-56.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2017-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2017-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Dmitrievna Kopnova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.