Laboratoire de Recherche en Économie Quantitative du Développement (LAREQUAD) Tunis, Tunisia
Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion
Université de Tunis El Manar
: 71 872 277
71 872 104
71 872 277
RePEc:edi:lareqtn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Imen Kouki & Hélène Raymond, 2006. "Analyse microstructurelle du comportement du teneur de marché des changes : étude intra-journalière de l'activité d'un teneur de marché tunisien," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-14, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Mahfuzul Haque & Imen Kouki, 2009. "Effect of 9/11 on the conditional time-varying equity risk premium: evidence from developed markets," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 261-276, May.
- Imen Kouki & Hélène Raymond, 2008. "La détermination du Dinar tunisien entre effets de microstructure et interventions de change: une étude intra-journalière des cotations USD/TND et EUR/TND d'un teneur de marché tunisien," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 51(1), pages 151-176.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Mahfuzul Haque & Imen Kouki, 2009.
"Effect of 9/11 on the conditional time-varying equity risk premium: evidence from developed markets,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 261-276, May.
- Essaddam, Naceur & Karagianis, John M., 2014. "Terrorism, country attributes, and the volatility of stock returns," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 87-100.
- Christos Kallandranis & Konstantinos Drakos, 2011. "Terrorism Shocks and Stock Market Reaction Patterns," EUSECON Policy Briefing 14, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Imen Kouki should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.