|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
SEO Economisch Onderzoek Amsterdam, Netherlands
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Roetersstraat 29, 1018 WB, Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:seuvanl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Viktoria Kocsis, 2005.
"Network Asymmetries and Access Pricing in Cellular Telecommunications,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
0513, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
repec:cpb:discus:106 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:cpb:discus:223 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:cpb:discus:192 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:cpb:docmnt:180 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:cpb:docmnt:157 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:cpb:docmnt:181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michiel BIJLSMA & Paul W.J. DE BIJL & Viktória KOCSIS, 2009. "Competition, Innovation and Intellectual Property Rights in Software Markets," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(74), pages 55-74, 2nd quart.
- Viktória Kocsis & Paul Bijl, 2008. "Network Neutrality and Competition between Networks: a Brief Sketch of the Issues," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(1), pages 15-24, January.
- ViktÃ³ria Kocsis & Paul Bijl, 2007. "Network neutrality and the nature of competition between network operators," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 159-184, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Viktória Kocsis & Paul Bijl, 2008.
"Network Neutrality and Competition between Networks: a Brief Sketch of the Issues,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(1), pages 15-24, January.
- Neute, Nadine & Budzinski, Oliver, 2016. "Ökonomische Anmerkungen zur aktuellen Netzneutralitätspolitik in den USA," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 100, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- ViktÃ³ria Kocsis & Paul Bijl, 2007.
"Network neutrality and the nature of competition between network operators,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 159-184, August.
- de Bijl, P.W.J. & Peitz, M., 2007. "Innovation, Convergence and the Role of Regulation in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2007-016, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Vogelsang Ingo, 2013.
"The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 64(3), pages 193-270, December.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2013. "The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Choi, Jay & Kim, Byung-Cheol, 2008.
"Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives,"
Working Paper Series
4010, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2008. "Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 2390, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2008. "Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives," Working Papers 08-03, NET Institute.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung‐Cheol Kim, 2010. "Net neutrality and investment incentives," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 446-471, September.
- Krämer, Jan & Wiewiorra, Lukas & Weinhardt, Christof, 2013. "Net neutrality: A progress report," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 794-813.
- Kurt DeMaagd & Johannes M. Bauer, 2012. "Network Neutrality and Sector Performance: Exploring Policy Options with Simulation Methods," Chapters, in: Gerald R. Faulhaber & Gary Madden & Jeffrey Petchey (ed.), Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daeho Lee & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Effect of Network Neutrality on the Incentive to Discriminate, Invest and Innovate: A Literature Review," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201184, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2011.
- Reggiani, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso, 2016.
"Net neutrality and innovation at the core and at the edge,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 16-27.
- Carlo Reggiani & Tommaso Valletti, 2012. "Net neutrality and innovation at the core and at the edge," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1202, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nicolas Curien, 2013. "Net Neutrality is Imperfect and Should Remain So!," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 22, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Kurt DeMaagd & Johannes M. Bauer, 2011. "Modeling the dynamic interactions of agents in the provision of network infrastructure," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 669-680, November.
- Grove, Nico & Agic, Damir & Sedlmeir, Joachim, 2012. "Network neutrality and consumer discrimination: Comparing ISP's GTCs and DPI application," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60403, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nicolas Curien, 2013. "Net Neutrality is Imperfect and Should Remain So!," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/22, European University Institute.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (4) 2008-02-09 2008-07-14 2009-05-16 2009-05-16
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (4) 2008-02-09 2008-07-14 2009-05-16 2009-05-16
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (4) 2008-02-09 2008-07-14 2009-05-16 2011-11-28
- NEP-REG: Regulation (4) 2008-07-14 2009-05-16 2011-11-28 2012-11-03
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2008-07-14 2012-11-03
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2011-11-28 2012-11-03
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2009-05-16 2012-11-03
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2009-05-16
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2009-05-16
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2008-07-14
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2009-05-16
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2009-05-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Viktoria Kocsis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.