Sami A. Khan
Department of Human Resource Management Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Faculty of Economics and Management
King Abdulaziz University
RePEc:edi:dhkausa (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Mohammad Asif Salam & Sami A. Khan, 2016. "Value creation through lean management: a case study of healthcare service operations," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 25(3), pages 275-293.
- Sami A. Khan, 2013. "Book Review: Millennials and the Workplace: Challenges for Architecting the Organizations of Tomorrow," Vision, , vol. 17(3), pages 262-264, September.
- Sami A. Khan & Manas Ranjan Tripathy & Sunita Chugh & Neha Paliwal Sharma, 2012. "Basic Industries Limited," Vision, , vol. 16(4), pages 343-349, December.
- Sami A. Khan, 2010. "Managing Performance: The Case of an Omani Oil Company," Vision, , vol. 14(4), pages 285-293, October.
- Sami A. Khan, 2006. "Dynamics of Change: The Road Ahead," Vision, , vol. 10(1), pages 61-68, January.
- DR Sami A. Khan, 1999. "What Human Resource Managers Need to Know in the New Millennium," Paradigm, , vol. 3(2), pages 81-94, July.
- Sami A. Khan & Deepanjana Varshney, 2013. "Transformational Leadership in the Saudi Arabian Cultural Context: Prospects and Challenges," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: James Rajasekar & Loo-See Beh (ed.), Culture and Gender in Leadership, chapter 10, pages 200-227, Palgrave Macmillan.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sami A. Khan, 2010.
"Managing Performance: The Case of an Omani Oil Company,"
Vision, , vol. 14(4), pages 285-293, October.
- Rodrigo Velasco & Romeo Villar & Rowena Lunar & Venus Velasco, 2016. "Diversity in the workplace: Evidences from gulf college, Oman," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(4), pages 73-84, April.
- Salim Al Zefeiti, 2017. "The Influence of Transformational Leadership Behaviours on Organizational Commitment in Omani Governmental Organizations," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(4), pages 111-111, March.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sami A. Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.