Sami A. Khan
Department of Human Resource Management Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Faculty of Economics and Management
King Abdulaziz University
PO Box 80201, Jeddah 21589
RePEc:edi:dhkausa (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- S. Khan & E. Tamer, 2018. "Discussion of “Simple Estimators for Invertible Index Models” by H. Ahn, H. Ichimura, J. Powell, and P. Ruud," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 11-15, January.
- Mohammad Asif Salam & Sami A. Khan, 2016. "Value creation through lean management: a case study of healthcare service operations," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 25(3), pages 275-293.
- Sami A. Khan, 2013. "Book Review: Millennials and the Workplace: Challenges for Architecting the Organizations of Tomorrow," Vision, , vol. 17(3), pages 262-264, September.
- Sami A. Khan & Manas Ranjan Tripathy & Sunita Chugh & Neha Paliwal Sharma, 2012. "Basic Industries Limited," Vision, , vol. 16(4), pages 343-349, December.
- Sami A. Khan, 2010. "Managing Performance: The Case of an Omani Oil Company," Vision, , vol. 14(4), pages 285-293, October.
- K. R. Kazmi & S. A. Khan, 2009. "Existence of Solutions to a Generalized System," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 142(2), pages 355-361, August.
- Sami A. Khan, 2006. "Dynamics of Change: The Road Ahead," Vision, , vol. 10(1), pages 61-68, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sami A. Khan, 2010.
"Managing Performance: The Case of an Omani Oil Company,"
, vol. 14(4), pages 285-293, October.
- Rodrigo Velasco & Romeo Villar & Rowena Lunar & Venus Velasco, 2016. "Diversity in the workplace: Evidences from gulf college, Oman," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(4), pages 73-84, April.
- K. R. Kazmi & S. A. Khan, 2009.
"Existence of Solutions to a Generalized System,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications,
Springer, vol. 142(2), pages 355-361, August.
- Suhel Ahmad Khan & Jia-Wei Chen, 2015. "Gap Functions and Error Bounds for Generalized Mixed Vector Equilibrium Problems," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 166(3), pages 767-776, September.
- A. P. Farajzadeh & A. Amini-Harandi & K. R. Kazmi, 2010. "Existence of Solutions to Generalized Vector Variational-Like Inequalities," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 95-104, July.
- Gábor Kassay & Mihaela Miholca & Nguyen The Vinh, 2016. "Vector Quasi-Equilibrium Problems for the Sum of Two Multivalued Mappings," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 169(2), pages 424-442, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sami A. Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.