Seyed Morteza Khani Hoolari
|First Name:||Seyed Morteza|
|Last Name:||Khani Hoolari|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Babolsar, Iran
University of Mazandaran
RePEc:edi:demazir (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Khani Hoolari, Seyed Morteza & Abounoori, Abbas Ali & Mohammadi, Teymour, 2014. "The Effect of Governance and Political Instability Determinants on Inflation in Iran," MPRA Paper 55827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2014.
- Mohammadi, Teymour & Jahangard, Fateme & Khani Hoolari, Seyed Morteza, 2014. "The relationship between reserves of oil endowment and economic growth from the resource curse viewpoint: a case study of oil producing countries," MPRA Paper 56092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2014-05-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Seyed Morteza Khani Hoolari should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.