Selly Amal Kerim
|First Name:||Selly Amal|
[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Selly Amal Kerim to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Centre d'Économie de l'Environnement - Montpellier (CEE-M) Montpellier, France
Faculté de sciences économiques
Université de Montpellier I
Avenue Raymond Dugrand, CS 79606, 34960 Montpellier Cedex 2
RePEc:edi:lamplfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Selly Amal Kerim, 2016. "Mesure de la pauvreté multidimensionnelle selon l’approche par Counting : application à la Mauritanie," Working Papers 06-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Selly Amal-Kerim & Hélène Rey-Valette & Francoise Seyte & Dorothé Boccanfuso, 2015. "A subjective view of governance indicators," Working Papers 15-10, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2015.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Selly Amal-Kerim & Hélène Rey-Valette & Francoise Seyte & Dorothé Boccanfuso, 2015.
"A subjective view of governance indicators,"
15-10, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2015.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti, 2019.
"An interval variables approach to address measurement uncertainty in governance indicators,"
AccessEcon, vol. 39(1), pages 626-635.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti, 2018. "An Interval Variables Approach to Address Measurement Uncertainty in Governance Indicators," Working Papers 02/2018, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti, 2019. "An interval variables approach to address measurement uncertainty in governance indicators," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(1), pages 626-635.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Selly Amal Kerim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.