Lance C. Kent
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Lance C. Kent to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Department of Economics Williamsburg, Virginia (United States)
College of William & Mary
: (757) 221-4311
P.O. Box 8795, Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
RePEc:edi:decwmus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lance Kent, 2015. "Relaxing Rational Expectations," Working Papers 159, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Lance Kent, 2014. "Bilateral Linkages and the International Transmission of Business Cycles," Working Papers 149, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Lance Kent, 2013. "Rare Institutional Disruptions and Uphill Capital Flows," Working Papers 146, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Lance Kent & Toan Phan, 2013. "Business Cycles with Revolutions," Working Papers 145, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lance Kent, 2013.
"Rare Institutional Disruptions and Uphill Capital Flows,"
146, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey & Pablo Winant, 2015. "Financial Integration and Growth in a Risky World," NBER Working Papers 21817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2013-11-16 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2014-03-22. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2014-03-22. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2013-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2013-11-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lance C. Kent should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.