Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften Karlsruhe, Germany
Karlsruhe Institut für Technologie
RePEc:edi:fwkitde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kanne, Stefan & Korn, Olaf & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2016. "Stock Illiquidity, option prices, and option returns," CFR Working Papers 16-08, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Stefan Kanne & Jan Klobucnik & Daniel Kreutzmann & Soenke Sievers, 2012. "To buy or not to buy? The value of contradictory analyst signals," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 26(4), pages 405-428, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kanne, Stefan & Korn, Olaf & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2016.
"Stock Illiquidity, option prices, and option returns,"
CFR Working Papers
16-08, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Jaspersen, Stefan, 2021. "Mutual Fund Bets on Market Power," CFR Working Papers 16-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Olaf Korn & Paolo Krischak & Erik Theissen, 2019.
"Illiquidity transmission from spot to futures markets,"
Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(10), pages 1228-1249, October.
- Korn, Olaf & Krischak, Paolo & Theissen, Erik, 2017. "Illiquidity transmission from spot to futures markets," CFR Working Papers 14-10, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Korn, Olaf & Kuntz, Laura-Chloé, 2017. "Low-beta strategies," CFR Working Papers 15-17 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Ruan, Xinfeng, 2020. "Volatility-of-volatility and the cross-section of option returns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 48(C).
- Ruan, Xinfeng & Zhang, Jin E., 2018. "Risk-neutral moments in the crude oil market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 583-600.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefan Kanne should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.