|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre d'Études et de Recherche en Économie, Gestion, Modélisation et Informatique Appliquée (CEREGMIA) Schoechler, Martinique
Université des Antilles et de la Guyane
Campus de Schoelcher, B.P. 7209, 97275 Schoelcher Cedex
RePEc:edi:ceuagmq (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rémy-Robert Joseph, 2013. "Necessary and possible winners for top-cycles from preferences allowing ties and tentative incompleteness," Documents de Travail 2013-03, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- Joseph, Rémy-Robert, 2010. "Making choices with a binary relation: Relative choice axioms and transitive closures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 865-877, December.
- Joseph, Remy-Robert & Chan, Peter & Hiroux, Michael & Weil, Georges, 2007. "Decision-support with preference constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1469-1494, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Joseph, Rémy-Robert, 2010.
"Making choices with a binary relation: Relative choice axioms and transitive closures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 865-877, December.
- Podinovski, Vladislav V., 2013. "Non-dominance and potential optimality for partial preference relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 482-486.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rémy-Robert Joseph should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.