Natalie Olivia Jackson
- Natalie Jackson, 2012. "Maori and the [potential] Demographic Dividend," NIDEA Working Papers wp-2, University of Waikato, National Institute of Demographic and Economic Analysis.
- Natalie Jackson, 2011. "The Demographic Forces Shaping New Zealand’s Future. What Population Ageing [really] Means," NIDEA Working Papers wp-1, University of Waikato, National Institute of Demographic and Economic Analysis.
- Jackson, N & Walter, Maggie, 2010. "Which of Australia's Baby Boomers Expect to Delay their Retirement? An Occupational Overview," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 36(1), pages 29-83.
- Bruce Felmingham & Natalie Jackson & Maggie Walter & Yong Hong Yan, 2008. "Australian Early Retirement Tax Biases Prior To July 2007 And The Likely Effects Of Tax Reform On Retirement Plans," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(3), pages 250-264, 09.
- Jackson, N & Walter, Maggie & Felmingham, B & Spinaze, A, 2006. "Will Older Workers Change Their Retirement Plans in Line with Government Thinking? A Review of Recent Literature on Retirement Intentions," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 32(4), pages 315-344.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Natalie Jackson should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.