Ahmed Nawaz Hakro
|First Name:||Ahmed Nawaz|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS QUAID-I-AZAM UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN|
Department of Economics Islamabad, Pakistan
RePEc:edi:deqaupk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Hasanat Shah, Syed & Ahmad Nawaz, Hakro, 2006. "Economic rationale, trade impact and extent of antidumping – case study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Akhtiar Ahmed Ghumro & Ahmed Nawaz Hakro, "undated". "Foreign Direct Investment, Determinants And Policy Analysis: Case Study Of Pakistan," Working Papers 2007_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bashir Ahmad Fida & Ahmed Nawaz Hakro, "undated". "Bilateral Trade and Per Capita Income Convergence of Selected South Asian countries and among their ‘Major Trade Partners’," Working Papers 2007_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ahmed Nawaz Hakro & Bashir Ahmad Fida, 2009. "Trade and Income Convergence in Selected South Asian Countries and Their Trading Partners," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 49-70, Jul-Dec.
- Ahmed Nawa Hakro & Saadia Mesti, 2011. "Economics of Education and Education Policymaking Processes in Pakistan: A critical Review," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6, in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.),Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 33, pages 359-548, Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ahmed Nawaz Hakro & Bashir Ahmad Fida, 2009.
"Trade and Income Convergence in Selected South Asian Countries and Their Trading Partners,"
Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 49-70, Jul-Dec.
- Miroslav Radiměřský & Vladimír Hajko, 2016. "Beta Convergence in the Export Volumes in EU Countries," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 64-69, November.
- Yaya, OlaOluwa S. & Ling, Pui Kiew & Furuoka, Fumitaka & Rose Ezeoke, Chinyere Mary & Jacob, Ray Ikechukwu, 2019.
"Can West African countries catch up with Nigeria? Evidence from smooth nonlinearity method in fractional unit root framework,"
International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 51-63.
- OlaOluwa S.Yaya & Pui Kiew Ling & Fumitaka Furuoka & Chinyere Mary Rose Ezeoke & Ray Ikechukwu Jacob, 2019. "Can West African countries catch up with Nigeria? Evidence from smooth nonlinearity method in fractional unit root framework," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 158, pages 51-63.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ahmed Nawaz Hakro should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.