|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics Fargo, North Dakota (United States)
North Dakota State University
PO Box 5636, Fargo, ND 58105-5636
RePEc:edi:dandsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hanson, Erik, 2016. "The Efficiency of Occupational Safety Provision at Agricultural Cooperatives," 2016 NCERA-210 Cooperatives Annual Meeting, November 2, Minneapolis, Minnesota 265449, NCERA-210 Improving the management and effectiveness of cooperatively owned business organizations.
- Hanson, Erik, 2015. "Safety Culture and Agricultural Cooperatives," 2015 NCERA-210 Cooperatives Annual Meeting, November 4, Minneapolis, Minnesota 265459, NCERA-210 Improving the management and effectiveness of cooperatively owned business organizations.
- Erik D. Hanson & Bruce J. Sherrick & Todd H. Kuethe, 2018. "The Changing Roles of Urban Influence and Agricultural Productivity in Farmland Price Determination," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 94(2), pages 199-205.
- Sherrick, Bruce & Hanson, Erik, 2013. "Trends in Illinois Farmland Parcel Size," farmdoc daily, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, vol. 3, August.
- Hanson, Erik & Sherrick, Bruce, 2013. "A Historical Perspective on Illinois Farmland Sales," farmdoc daily, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, vol. 3, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Erik D. Hanson & Bruce J. Sherrick & Todd H. Kuethe, 2018.
"The Changing Roles of Urban Influence and Agricultural Productivity in Farmland Price Determination,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 94(2), pages 199-205.
- Steven B. Caudill & Franklin G. Mixon, 2020. "Estimating Bargaining Power in Real Estate Pricing Models: Conceptual and Empirical Issues," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-8, May.
- Tomáš Seeman & Karel Šrédl & Marie Prášilová & Roman Svoboda, 2020. "The Price of Farmland as a Factor in the Sustainable Development of Czech Agriculture (A Case Study)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-16, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Erik Hanson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.