|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jomon Aliyas Paul & Leo MacDonald & Govind Hariharan, 2014. "Modeling Risk Factors and Disease Conditions to Study Associated Lifetime Medical Costs," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 47-62, March.
- Jomon Paul & Govind Hariharan, 2012. "Location-allocation planning of stockpiles for effective disaster mitigation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 196(1), pages 469-490, July.
- Chapman, Kenneth & Dow, James Jr. & Hariharan, Govind, 2005. "Changes in stockholding behavior: Evidence from household survey data," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 89-96, June.
- Hariharan, Govind & Chapman, Kenneth S. & Domian, Dale L., 2000. "Risk tolerance and asset allocation for investors nearing retirement," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 159-170, 00.
- Chapman, Kenneth S & Hariharan, Govind, 1996. "Do Poor People Have a Stronger Relationship between Income and Mortality Than the Rich? Implications of Panel Data for Health-Health Analysis," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 51-63, January.
- Jans, Ivette & Wall, Howard J & Hariharan, Govind, 1995. "Protectionist Reputations and the Threat of Voluntary Export Restraint," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 199-208, June.
- Douglas, Stratford & Hariharan, Govind, 1994. "The hazard of starting smoking: Estimates from a split population duration model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 213-230, July.
- Chapman, Kenneth S & Hariharan, Govind, 1994. "Controlling for Causality in the Link from Income to Mortality," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 85-93, January.
- Chapman, Kenneth S & Hariharan, Govind, 1994. "Controlling for Causality in the Link from Income Mortality: Errata," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 320-320, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Govind Hariharan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.