Anton Hermanto Gunawan
Bank IndonesiaJakarta, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:bigovid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- James Fox & Yogi Vidyattama & Elan Satriawan & Anton Gunawan & Hugh Patrick & Andrew Elek & Kathryn Robinson & Andrew McWilliam, 2010. "Book reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 387-399.
- Anton Gunawan & Reza Siregar, 2009. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 9-38.
- Mohammad Ikhsan & Arie Damayanti & Anton Hermanto Gunawan, 1998. "Tinjauan Triwulanan Perekonomian Indonesia," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 46, pages 399-425, December.
RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789812793119_0010 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anton Gunawan & Reza Siregar, 2009.
"Survey of recent developments,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 9-38.
- Siregar, Reza & Wiranto, Willeam, 2009. "In the Midst of Global Financial Slowdown: the Indonesian Experience," MPRA Paper 19657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anton Hermanto Gunawan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.