|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche Verona, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Università degli Studi di Verona
: +39 045 802 8095
+39 045 802 8529
Via Cantarane, 24 - I-37129 Verona
RePEc:edi:isverit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Annamaria Guolo, 2011. "Measurement Error Correction by Exploiting Gene–Environment Independence in Family‐Based Case–Control Studies," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 38(2), pages 237-251, June.
- Gianfranco Adimari & Annamaria Guolo, 2010. "A note on the asymptotic behaviour of empirical likelihood statistics," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(4), pages 463-476, November.
- Guolo, Annamaria & Brazzale, Alessandra R. & Salvan, Alessandra, 2006. "Improved inference on a scalar fixed effect of interest in nonlinear mixed-effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1602-1613, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Guolo, Annamaria & Brazzale, Alessandra R. & Salvan, Alessandra, 2006.
"Improved inference on a scalar fixed effect of interest in nonlinear mixed-effects models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1602-1613, December.
- Stein, Markus Chagas & da Silva, Michel Ferreira & Duczmal, Luiz Henrique, 2014. "Alternatives to the usual likelihood ratio test in mixed linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 184-197.
- Ventura, Laura & Sartori, Nicola & Racugno, Walter, 2013. "Objective Bayesian higher-order asymptotics in models with nuisance parameters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 90-96.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Annamaria Guolo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.