Raoul Ppp Grasman
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Universiteit van Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam)http://www.uva.nl
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Peter Halpin & Conor Dolan & Raoul Grasman & Paul Boeck, 2011. "On the Relation Between the Linear Factor Model and the Latent Profile Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 564-583, October.
- Wetzels, Ruud & Grasman, Raoul P.P.P. & Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan, 2010. "An encompassing prior generalization of the Savage-Dickey density ratio," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 2094-2102.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Wetzels, Ruud & Grasman, Raoul P.P.P. & Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan, 2010.
"An encompassing prior generalization of the Savage-Dickey density ratio,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, pages 2094-2102.
- Guido Consonni & Roberta Paroli, 2017. "Objective Bayesian Comparison of Constrained Analysis of Variance Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(3), pages 589-609, September.
- Michael D. Lee, 2015. "Evidence for and against a simple interpretation of the less-is-more effect," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 10(1), pages 18-33, January.
- Oh, Man-Suk, 2014. "Bayesian comparison of models with inequality and equality constraints," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 176-182.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Scaccia, Luisa & Farcomeni, Alessio, 2012. "Bayesian inference through encompassing priors and importance sampling for a class of marginal models for categorical data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 4067-4080.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raoul Ppp Grasman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.