[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephen Graham to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Advanced Analytical Consulting Grouphttp://www.aacg.com
Boston, MA and San Francisco, CA
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cho, Dongchul & Graham, Stephen, 1996.
"The other side of conditional convergence,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 285-290, February.
- Hollanders, Hugo, 1999. "From Which Side to the Steady State of the Augmented Solow Model? The Role of Country-Specific Total Factor Productivity Growth Rates," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1996.
"Neoclassical vs. Endogenous Growth Analysis: An Overview,"
NBER Working Papers
5844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1996. "Neoclassical vs. endogenous growth analysis: an overview," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 41-71.
- Kwack, Sung Yeung & Lee, Young Sun, 2006. "Analyzing the Korea's growth experience: The application of R&D and human capital based growth models with demography," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 818-831, November.
- K. Renuka Ganegodage & Kiyoshi Taniguchi & Xiaojun Wang, 2003. "Learning by Eating: A case study on the cost of hunger in Sri Lanka," Working Papers 03-05, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Xiaojun Wang & Kiyoshi Taniguchi, 2002. "Does Better Nutrition Cause Economic Growth? The efficiency cost of hunger revisited," Working Papers 02-11, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Choiniere, Conrad J. & Horowitz, John K., 1999. "GDP and Temperature: A Cross-Section Analysis with Implications for Global Warming," Working Papers 197862, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jonathan Temple, 1999. "The New Growth Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 112-156, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stephen Graham should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.