School of Economics Chengdu, China
24, South Section 1, Yihuan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, 610065
RePEc:edi:emscucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Chi Gong & Soyoung Kim, 2013. "Economic Integration and Business Cycle Synchronization in Asia," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 12(1), pages 76-99, Winter/Sp.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chi Gong & Soyoung Kim, 2013.
"Economic Integration and Business Cycle Synchronization in Asia,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 12(1), pages 76-99, Winter/Sp.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Wei Liao & Shi Piao & Dulani Seneviratne, 2016. "China’s Growing Influence on Asian Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 16/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Bonilla Bolanos, 2014. "An Examination of the Convergence in the Output of South American Countries: The Influence of the Region’s Integration Projects," Working Papers 1424, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Berdiev, Aziz N. & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization in Asia-Pacific: New evidence from wavelet analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 20-33.
- Andrea Bonilla, 2014. "An Examination of the Convergence in the Output of South American Countries: The Influence of the Region's Integration Projects," Working Papers halshs-01069353, HAL.
- Ruperto MAJUCA, 2013. "Managing Economic Shocks and Macroeconomic Coordination in an Integrated Region: ASEAN Beyond 2015," Working Papers DP-2013-18, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Andrea Bonilla BOLAÑOS, 2017. "Are South American Countries Really Converging?: The Influence of the Region's Integration Projects," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 130-149, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chi Gong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.