|Terminal Degree:||2007 Paris School of Economics (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Groupe de Recherche en Économie Mathématique et Quantitative (GREMAQ) Toulouse, France
Toulouse School of Economics (TSE)
RePEc:edi:getlsfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2006.
"Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2006-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Régis Breton, 2006. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," Post-Print halshs-00256842, HAL.
- Régis BRETON & Bertrand GOBILLARD, 2006. "Robustness of Equilibrium Price Dispersion in Finite Market Games," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1451, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2005. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," Post-Print halshs-00257207, HAL.
- Régis Breton, 2006. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," Post-Print halshs-00256847, HAL.
- Breton, Régis & Gobillard, Bertrand, 2011. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," TSE Working Papers 11-308, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bertrand Gobillard should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.