Report NEP-GTH-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Asymmetric Bargaining," ISLA Working Papers 26, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2006. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Sergiu Hart & Yosef Rinott & Benjamin Weiss, 2007. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies of Random Games, and the Vertices of Random Polygons," Discussion Paper Series dp445, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06087, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:tuu:papers:042005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Camille Chaserant, 2006. "Minimal group identity and gender in ultimatum games," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-13, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:tuu:papers:052005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McLeish, Kendra N. & Oxoby, Robert J., 2007. "Identity, Cooperation, and Punishment," IZA Discussion Papers 2572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thibault Gajdos & Takashi Hayashi & Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2006. "Attitude toward imprecise information," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Pierre, DEHEZ, 2006. "Fixed costs and the axiomatization of Shapley’s sharing rule," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006064, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.