[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrea Franco-Correa to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
(50%) Facultad de Economía, Empresa y Desarrollo Sostenible (FEEDS) Bogotá, Colombia
Universidad de la Salle
RePEc:edi:eclasco (more details at EDIRC)
(25%) Maastricht Graduate School of Governance Maastricht, Netherlands
RePEc:edi:ggmaanl (more details at EDIRC)
(25%) United Nations University-Maastricht Economic Research Institute of Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT)Maastricht, Netherlands
RePEc:edi:meritnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Rodríguez Guerrero, Esmeralda & Nimeh, Zina & Franco Correa, Andrea, 2021. "Women's empowerment in Colombia: A multidimensional approach," MERIT Working Papers 2021-028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Franco-Correa, A, 2014. "An individual-centered approach to multidimensional poverty: The cases of Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru," MERIT Working Papers 2014-068, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jorge Iván González Borrero & Edna Cristina Bonilla Sebá & Germán Guerrero Chaparro & Diego Otero, 2006. "La concesión de Transmilenio y su sostenibilidad financiera," Investigaciones CID 2952, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, FCE, CID.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Franco-Correa, A, 2014.
"An individual-centered approach to multidimensional poverty: The cases of Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru,"
MERIT Working Papers
2014-068, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Khaufelo Raymond Lekobane, 2022. "Leaving No One Behind: An Individual-Level Approach to Measuring Multidimensional Poverty in Botswana," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 179-208, July.
- Khaufelo Raymond Lekobane, 2022. "Does it matter which poverty measure we use to identify those left behind? Investigating poverty mismatch and overlap for Botswana," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 24(1), pages 171-196, June.
- Espinoza-Delgado, José & López-Laborda, Julio, 2016. "Las tres Is de la pobreza multidimensional en Nicaragua y el diferencial de género en los primeros quince años del siglo XXI, a partir de un enfoque centrado en la persona [The three I’s of multidi," MPRA Paper 74997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Franco-Correa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.