The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Beatrice Farkas to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
|Terminal Degree:||2009 Department of Economics; Ourso College of Business; Louisiana State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
DIW Berlin (Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung)Berlin, Germany
Mohrenstraße 58, D-10117 Berlin
RePEc:edi:diwbede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Beatrice Farkas, 2012. "Absorptive Capacities and the Impact of FDI on Economic Growth," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1202, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Areendam Chanda & Beatrice Farkas, 2012.
"Appropriate Technology, Human Capital and Development Accounting,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1236, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Areendam Chanda & Beatrice Farkas, 2012. "Appropriate Technology, Human Capital and Development Accounting," Departmental Working Papers 2012-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Areendam Chanda & Beatrice Farkas, 2009. "Technology-Skill Complementarity and International TFP Differences," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_028, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Beatrice Farkas, 2012.
"Absorptive Capacities and the Impact of FDI on Economic Growth,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1202, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sabina Silajdzic & Eldin Mehic, 2016. "Absorptive Capabilities, FDI, and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 904-922, April.
- Levoshko, Tamila, 2016. "Wie beeinflussen die politische Lage und FDI das Wirtschaftswachstum? Empirische Evidenz für die Ukraine und Polen," Working Papers 0615, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Bilal Kargi, 2014.
"Portfolio In Turkish Economy, And A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments And The Growth, And The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012),"
Journal of Academic Research in Economics,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 6(1 (March)), pages 70-81.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Portfolio in Turkish Economy, and A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments and The Growth, and The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012)," MPRA Paper 56086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Portfolio in Turkish Economy, and A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments and The Growth, and The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012)," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 70-81.
- Muhammad Azam & Syed Ali Raza, 2016. "Do Workers’ Remittances Boost Human Capital Development?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 55(2), pages 123-149.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2012-04-10. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2012-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2012-04-10. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2012-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2012-04-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Beatrice Farkas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.