Report NEP-INT-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2012. "The Rise of Middle Kingdoms: Emerging Economies in Global Trade," NBER Working Papers 17961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:65118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de santis, roberta, 2011. "Impact of environmental regulations on trade in the main EU countries: conflict or synergy?," MPRA Paper 37756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Javorcik, Beata, 2012. "Getting Ready: Preparation for Exporting," CEPR Discussion Papers 8926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de santis, roberta, 2012. "Trade, FDI, growth and biodiversity: an empirical analysis for the main OECD countries," MPRA Paper 37730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher F Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2012. "R&D Expenditures and Geographical Sales Diversification," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 794, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 Nov 2012.
- Chen Bo & David S. Jacks, 2012. "Trade, Variety, and Immigration," NBER Working Papers 17963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Caggese & Vincente Cunat, 2011. "Financing Constraints, Firm Dynamics, Export Decisions and Aggregate productivity," FMG Discussion Papers dp685, Financial Markets Group.
- Dluhosch, Barbara & Horgos, Daniel, 2012. "(When) Does Tit-for-Tat Diplomay in Trade Policy Pay Off?," Working Paper 116/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2012. "Globalization and political trust," MPRA Paper 37763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beatrice Farkas, 2012. "Absorptive Capacities and the Impact of FDI on Economic Growth," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1202, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.