Sebastian Faundez M
|Last Name:||Faundez M|
Department of Economics Dallas, Texas (United States)
University of Texas-Dallas
P.O. Box 830688, GR 31, Richardson, Texas 75083-0688
RePEc:edi:efutdus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- David Coble & Sebastián Faúndez, 2015. "The Labor Wedge and Business Cycle in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 758, Central Bank of Chile.
- Friedman, Jorge & LaFleur, Marcelo & Reinecke, Gerhard & Baizán, Fernando & Faúndez, Sebastián & Pérez Caldentey, Esteban & Velásquez, Mario & Yévenes, Carlos, 2011. "Apertura, brecha salarial y sindicalización en Chile: Un análisis microeconométrico," Comercio Internacional 115, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Faundez, Sebastian & Mulder, Nanno & Carpentier, Nicole, 2011. "Productivity growth in Latin American manufacturing: what role for international trade intensities?," MPRA Paper 36507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Friedman & Nanno Mulder & Sebastián Faúndez & Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Carlos Yévenes & Mario Velásquez & Fernando Baizán & Gerhard Reinecke, 2011. "Openness, Wage Gaps and Unions in Chile: A Micro Econometric Analysis," OECD Trade Policy Papers 134, OECD Publishing.
- Mulder, Nanno & Faúndez, Sebastián & Pérez, Gabriel & Sánchez, Ricardo, 2011. "El alza del precio del petróleo y su impacto en los fletes marítimos de productos exportados por Chile en contenedores," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 151, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Faundez, Sebastian & Mulder, Nanno & Carpentier, Nicole, 2011.
"Productivity growth in Latin American manufacturing: what role for international trade intensities?,"
36507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- -, 2014. "International trade and inclusive development: Building synergies," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 3 edited by Eclac.
- Ahmed, Gulzar & Arshad Khan, Muhammad & Afzal, Muhammad, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 70744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2016.
- -, 2014. "International trade and inclusive development: Building synergies," Colección "La hora de la Igualdad", Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 3 edited by Eclac, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (3) 2011-11-07 2012-02-20 2015-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2015-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2012-02-20. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2011-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2011-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2011-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-06-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sebastian Faundez M should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.