Jawad EL OTHMANI
|Last Name:||El Othmani|
Bank Al-MaghribRabat, Morocco
RePEc:edi:bamgvma (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- SAIDI, Abdessamad & BENAZZI, Sara & EL OTHMANI, Jawad, 2018. "Capital humain au Maroc: Evaluation fondée sur le revenu de la vie entière," Document de travail 2018-1, Bank Al-Maghrib, Département de la Recherche.
- EL OTHMANI, Jawad, 2018. "Estimation bayésienne d’un modèle néo-keynésien pour l’économie marocaine," Document de travail 2018-5, Bank Al-Maghrib, Département de la Recherche, revised 30 Dec 2018.
- Lahcen Achy & Jawad El Otmani, 2009. "Understanding Financial Structure of Non-Listed Firms in MENA Panel Data Approach Applied to Moroccan Firms," Working Papers 482, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2009.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lahcen Achy & Jawad El Otmani, 2009.
"Understanding Financial Structure of Non-Listed Firms in MENA Panel Data Approach Applied to Moroccan Firms,"
482, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2009.
- Randa Alami, 2009. "On The Current Links Capital Markets And Investment In Mena Countries," Working Papers 163, Department of Economics, SOAS University of London, UK.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (2) 2018-06-11 2019-04-29
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2019-04-29
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2019-04-29
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2019-04-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jawad El Othmani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.