Instytutu Ekonomii Łódź, Poland
RePEc:edi:kelodpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andrzej Kacprzyk & Wirginia Doryn, 2014. "Innovation and Economic Growth in European Union. Panel Data Analysis," Lodz Economics Working Papers 3/2014, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, revised Jun 2015.
- Wirginia Doryn, 2014. "Finansowe determinanty deinternacjonalizacji polskich spó³ek akcyjnych w latach 2008-2011 / Financial determinants of de-internationalization of Polish joint-stock companies in 2008-2011," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 7, pages 111-125, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2014-11-28. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2014-11-28. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2014-11-28. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2014-11-28. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2014-11-28. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2014-11-28. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2014-11-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wirginia Doryn
(Wirginia Doryń) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.