Rodrigo de Sá
|Last Name:||de Sá|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Banco Central do BrasilBrasília, Brazil
: (061) 3414-2401
Caixa Postal 08670 - CEP 70074-900 - Brasília DF
RePEc:edi:bcbgvbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Eduardo De Oliveira Horta & Anna Carolina Granja Meira & Raphael Da Silva Ornellas & Rodrigo De Sá Da Silva, 2011. "Evidências Sobre A Utilidade Nãopertencer À Família Crra: Expandindo-A Por Polinômios De Legendre," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 099, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- de Sá, Rodrigo & Portugal, Marcelo S., 2015. "Central bank and asymmetric preferences: An application of sieve estimators to the U.S. and Brazil," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 72-83.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- de Sá, Rodrigo & Portugal, Marcelo S., 2015.
"Central bank and asymmetric preferences: An application of sieve estimators to the U.S. and Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 72-83.
- Ftiti, Zied & Aguir, Abdelkader & Smida, Mounir, 2017. "Time-inconsistency and expansionary business cycle theories: What does matter for the central bank independence–inflation relationship?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 215-227.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rodrigo de Sá should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.