|Terminal Degree:||2012 Department of Economics; Rice University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Pavlo Demchuk & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2009. "Testing differences in efficiency of regions within a country: the case of Ukraine," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 81-102, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pavlo Demchuk & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2009.
"Testing differences in efficiency of regions within a country: the case of Ukraine,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 81-102, October.
- Olivier Blanchard & Michael Kremer, 1997.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1091-1126.
- Olivier Blanchard & Michael Kremer, 1997. "Disorganization," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 38, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Blanchard, O & Kremer, M, 1996. "Disorganization," Working papers 96-30, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Kremer, Michael R., 1997. "Disorganization," Scholarly Articles 3659691, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Natalya Zelenyuk & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "Productivity Drivers of Efficiency in Banking: Importance of Model Specifications," CEPA Working Papers Series WP082015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Levoshko, Tamila, 2016. "Wie beeinflussen die politische Lage und FDI das Wirtschaftswachstum? Empirische Evidenz für die Ukraine und Polen," Working Papers 0615, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Iustin Nedelea & James Fannin, 2013. "Technical efficiency of Critical Access Hospitals: an application of the two-stage approach with double bootstrap," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 27-36, March.
- Dimitris Kallioras & Maria Tsiapa, 2015. "The Regional Dimension of Economic Growth in Ukraine," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 1(3), pages 71-95.
- Natalya Zelenyuk & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2014. "Regional and Ownership Drivers of Bank Efficiency," CEPA Working Papers Series WP112014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Olivier Blanchard & Michael Kremer, 1997. "Disorganization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1091-1126.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pavlo Demchuk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.