Ioannis C. Demetriou
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sofia Georgiadou & Ioannis C. Demetriou, 2006. "A Karush-Kuhn-Tucker test of convexity for univariate observations," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 435, Society for Computational Economics.
- Vassiliou, E.E. & Demetriou, I.C., 2010. "A linearly distributed lag estimator with r-convex coefficients," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2836-2849, November.
- Vassiliou, E. & Demetriou, I.C., 2005. "An adaptive algorithm for least squares piecewise monotonic data fitting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 591-609, April.
- Demetriou, I.C. & Evans, D.J., 1985. "The preconditioned variational methods for solving large linear systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 365-372.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Vassiliou, E. & Demetriou, I.C., 2005.
"An adaptive algorithm for least squares piecewise monotonic data fitting,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 591-609, April.
- Davies, Laurie & Höhenrieder, Christian & Krämer, Walter, 2012. "Recursive computation of piecewise constant volatilities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3623-3631.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ioannis C. Demetriou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.