Andrés Federico Denes
(Andres Federico Denes)
Banco Central de la República ArgentinaBuenos Aires, Argentina
RePEc:edi:bcraaar (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- Andrés Denes & Gastón Repetto, 2015. "Spatial analysis of the financial system in urban areas: The case of Buenos Aires city," BCRA Working Paper Series 201566, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Emilio Blanco & Andrés Denes & Gastón Repetto, 2012. "Argentina’s Economic and Financial Map: A Geo-referenced System of Financial Services Market, Demand and Supply Indicators at the Local Level," BCRA Working Paper Series 201259, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Andrés Denes & Carlos Maya & Gastón Repetto & Nicolas Grosman, 2011. "Simultaneous Use of Formal Credit, Informal Loans and Dissaving: Exploring the Financial Behavior of Households in Argentina," BCRA Working Paper Series 201151, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Gaston Luis Repetto & Andres Denes, 2010. "Access to financial services in Argentina: a national survey," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The IFC's contribution to the 57th ISI Session, Durban, August 2009, volume 33, pages 304-311, Bank for International Settlements.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (2) 2012-12-15 2015-11-07
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2012-12-15 2015-11-07
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2012-05-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andres Federico Denes
(Andres Federico Denes) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.