Report NEP-MFD-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sheremenko, Ganna & Escalante, Cesar L. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2012. "The Universality of Microfinance Operations Model in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Financial Sustainability vs. Poverty Outreach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Microfinance for Agricultural Firms- Credit Access and Loan Repayment in Tanzania," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122552, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jessica Schicks, 2012. "Over-Indebtedness in Microfinance – An Empirical Analysis of Related Factors on the Borrower Level," Working Papers CEB 12-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "How has mobile banking stimulated financial development in Africa?," MPRA Paper 38576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard P.C. Brown & Fabrizio Carmignani, 2012. "Revisiting the effects of remittances on bank credit: a macro perspective," Discussion Papers Series 461, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Andrés Denes & Carlos Maya & Gastón Repetto & Nicolas Grosman, 2011. "Simultaneous Use of Formal Credit, Informal Loans and Dissaving: Exploring the Financial Behavior of Households in Argentina," BCRA Working Paper Series 201151, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.