Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Bucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Ecologică din Bucureşti
1G Vasile Milea St., Bucharest, Sector 6, 061341
RePEc:edi:feuebro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dan Constantinescu, 2018. "New Challenges of Globalization in Pension Systems," Working papers 01, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Dan Constantinescu & Antoniade Ciprian Alexandru, 2013. "Convergence Of Financial Market Segments: Insurance And Capital Market," Working papers 02, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Constantinescu, Dan, 2011. "COORDONATE SPECIFICE ÎN MANAGEMENTUL ASIGURĂRILOR DE SĂNĂTATE - Conferinta CRESTERE ECONOMICA SI SUSTENABILITATE SOCIALA. PROVOCARI SI PERSPECTIVE EUROPENE," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 101104, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Dan CONSTANTINESCU & Constantin ROTARU & Marius-Nicolae JULA, 2011. "Regional Dynamics Of Insurances In Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1662, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan Constantinescu, 2011. "Regional Dynamics Of Private Pension Funds In Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p783, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan CONSTANTINESCU, 2014. "Social Protection – From Early Hebrew Culture To Contemporary Civilization," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 287-296, November.
- Dan CONSTANTINESCU, 2014. "Biblical References To Monetary And Credit Relations," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 41-53, May.
- Dan CONSTANTINESCU, 2012. "Public-private partnership role in increasing the quality of the health insurance services," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(10(575)), pages 31-54, October.
- ALEXANDRU Ciprian Antoniade & CONSTANTINESCU Dan, 2012. "Market Correlation, Market Returns And Portfolio Implication," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 3-8.
- Dan Constantinescu, 2012. "Health Insurance Between Sectoral Supervision and Consolidated Supervision," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 203-214, October.
- Dan CONSTANTINESCU, 2012. "The lessons of the crisis on pension funds portfolio management," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(12(577)), pages 23-36, December.
- Dan Constantinescu, 2008. "Contributions to the Definition of the Managerial Profiles," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(518)), pages 37-44, January.
- Constantinescu, Dan, 2004. "Methods For The Efficient Operation Of The Decisional Decentralization," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 1(4), pages 116-120, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dan Constantinescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.