Instituto de Economía Montevideo, Uruguay
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y de la Administración
Universidad de la República
: (598) 2413-1007
Av. Gonzalo Ramirez 1926, CP 11200, Montevideo
RePEc:edi:ierauuy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Amarante, Veronica & Vigorito, Andrea, 2011. "Uruguayâ..s Income Inequality and Political Regimes during 1981â..2010," WIDER Working Paper Series 094, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Amarante, Veronica & Vigorito, Andrea, 2011.
"Uruguayâ..s Income Inequality and Political Regimes during 1981â..2010,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
094, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Buendía García, Luis & Sanabria Martín, Antonio, 2013. "Productive Structure, Political Cycle And Inequality: The Case Of Uruguay, 2004-2011," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 22(ex).
- Malena Arcidiácono, 2015. "Salario Mínimo y Distribución salarial: Evidencia para Argentina 2003 – 2013," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0192, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bruno Martorano, 2012.
"The Impact of Uruguay’s 2007 Tax Reform on Equity and Efficiency,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2012_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Bruno Martorano, 2014. "The Impact of Uruguay's 2007 Tax Reform on Equity and Efficiency," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 32(6), pages 701-714, November.
- Schwarzer, H. & Tessier, Lou. & Gammage, Sarah., 2014. "Coordinación institucional y pisos de protección social : experiencias de América Latina: Argentina, Brasil, Chile, México, Uruguay," ILO Working Papers 994847013402676, International Labour Organization.
- Sandra Rodríguez, 2014. "Wage inequality in Uruguay: Technological change impact on occupational tasks," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-15, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Cruces Guillermo & Fields Gary S. & Jaume David & Viollaz Mariana, 2015. "The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Uruguay country study," WIDER Working Paper Series 083, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Schwarzer, H. & Tessier, Lou. & Gammage, Sarah., 2014. "Coordination institutionnelle et socle de protection sociale : Expériences en Amérique latine : Argentine, Brésil, Chili, Mexique, Uruguay," ILO Working Papers 994847043402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gabriel BurdÃn & Fernando Esponda & Andrea Vigorito, 2014.
"Inequality and top incomes in Uruguay: a comparison between household surveys and income tax micro-data,"
Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series
21, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel BurdÃn & Fernando Esponda & Andrea Vigorito, 2014. "Inequality and Top Income in Uruguay: A Comparison between Household Surveys and Income Tax Micro-data," Working Papers 201401, World Inequality Lab.
- -, 2016. "Hacia un desarrollo inclusivo: el caso del Uruguay," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 40494 edited by Cepal.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marco Colafranceschi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.