Daren Attlee Conrad
- Conrad, Daren A., 2013. "A Review of C.L.R. James and Marxism in the United States," MPRA Paper 46039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conrad, Daren A. & Webb, Marquitta C., 2012. "The Cost of Treating Chronic Non-Communicable Diseases: Does it Matter?," MPRA Paper 42520, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2012.
- Daren, Conrad, 2007. "Education and Economic Growth: Is There a Link?," MPRA Paper 18176, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Daren Conrad & LaTanya Brown, 2012. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Fluctuations on the Likelihood of African American Female Homeownership," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 299-309, September.
- Daren A. Conrad & Betty P. Alleyne, 2011. "The spatial impact of revitalization on the likelihood of homeownership: a look at Washington, DC," Community Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 34-55, January.
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2012-11-24. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2013-04-13. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2013-04-13. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2013-04-13. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2013-04-13. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daren Conrad should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.