Mitzie Irene Ponce Conchada
|First Name:||Mitzie Irene|
(47%) School of Economics Manila, Philippines
Pamantasan ng De La Salle
RePEc:edi:dedlsph (more details at EDIRC)
(47%) Angelo King Institute Manila, Philippines
Pamantasan ng De La Salle
RePEc:edi:akidlph (more details at EDIRC)
(6%) Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP)Nairobi, Kenya
RePEc:edi:pepnake (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Marites M. Tiongco & Mitzie Irene P. Conchada, 2015.
"A Review of the Accreditation System for Philippine Higher Education Institutions,"
- Conchada, Mitzie Irene & Tiongco, Marites M., 2015. "A Review of the Accreditation System for Philippine Higher Education Institutions," Discussion Papers DP 2015-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mitzie Irene P. Conchada & Dominique Hannah A. Sy & Marites M. Tiongco & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2019. "Recent trends in the gender gap in the labor market in the Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 56(1 and 2), pages 173-186, June and .
- Mitzie Irene P. Conchada, 2013. "The cost efficiency of state universities and colleges in the Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 50(2), pages 83-104, December.
- Tereso S. Tullao & John Paolo R. Rivera & Mitzie Irene P. Conchada, 2011. "Role of global production networks in understanding the impacts of the macroeconomics stimulus," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia, chapter 4, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2015-06-20
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2015-06-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mitzie Irene Ponce Conchada should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.