Salifou Kigbajah Coulibaly
School of Economics and Trade Changsha, China
RePEc:edi:sehnucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Salifou K. Coulibaly & Cao Erbao, 2019. "An empirical analysis of the determinants of cocoa production in Cote d’Ivoire," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Amadou Maiga Ousseini & Coulibaly Salifou Kigbajah & Oumarou Issoufou, 2019. "Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade in WAEMU- Panel Causality and Long-term Relationship Analysis," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 70(2), pages 193-212, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Amadou Maiga Ousseini & Coulibaly Salifou Kigbajah & Oumarou Issoufou, 2019.
"Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade in WAEMU- Panel Causality and Long-term Relationship Analysis,"
Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 70(2), pages 193-212, August.
- Oumarou Issoufou & Maiga Ousseini A., 2019. "A Causal Relationship Between Trade, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Niger," Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 8(2), pages 24-38, December.
- Maza, Adolfo & Gutiérrez-Portilla, Paula, 2022. "Outward FDI and exports relation: A heterogeneous panel approach dealing with cross-sectional dependence," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 174-189.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Salifou Kigbajah Coulibaly should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.