|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|P.O. Box 56, 0179, Tbilisi|
Curatio International FoundationTbilisi, Georgia
: (995 32) 251344
(995 32) 99 55 40
P.O. Box 56, 0179, Tbilisi
RePEc:edi:curatge (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Spicer, Neil & Harmer, Andrew & Aleshkina, Julia & Bogdan, Daryna & Chkhatarashvili, Ketevan & Murzalieva, Gulgun & Rukhadze, Natia & Samiev, Arnol & Walt, Gill, 2011. "Circus monkeys or change agents? Civil society advocacy for HIV/AIDS in adverse policy environments," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(12), pages 1748-1755.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Spicer, Neil & Harmer, Andrew & Aleshkina, Julia & Bogdan, Daryna & Chkhatarashvili, Ketevan & Murzalieva, Gulgun & Rukhadze, Natia & Samiev, Arnol & Walt, Gill, 2011.
"Circus monkeys or change agents? Civil society advocacy for HIV/AIDS in adverse policy environments,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 73(12), pages 1748-1755.
- Bridget O'Laughlin & Jasmine Gideon & Fenella Porter, 2016. "Forum 2016," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(4), pages 782-797, July.
- Jasmine Gideon & Fenella Porter, 2014. "Unpacking Women's Health in Public-Private Partnerships: A Return to Instrumentalism in Development Policy and Practice?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2014-009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olafsdottir, Sigrun & Bakhtiari, Elyas & Barman, Emily, 2014. "Public or private? The role of the state and civil society in health and health inequalities across nations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 174-181.
- Leonard, David K. & Bloom, Gerald & Hanson, Kara & O’Farrell, Juan & Spicer, Neil, 2013. "Institutional Solutions to the Asymmetric Information Problem in Health and Development Services for the Poor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 71-87.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ketevan Chkhatarashvili should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.