|University of Calgary Department of Economics 2500 University Drive NW Calgary, AB T2N 1N4|
|Terminal Degree:||2001 Economics Department; Yale University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Calgary, Canada
University of Calgary
: (403) 220-5857
2500 University Drive N.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4
RePEc:edi:declgca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Eugene Choo & Shannon Seitz & Aloysuis Siow, 2008.
"The Collective Marriage Matching Model: Identification, Estimation and Testing,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
704, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Eugene Choo & Shannon Seitz & Aloysius Siow, 2008. "The Collective Marriage Matching Model: Identification, Estimation and Testing," Working Papers tecipa-340, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Eugene Choo & Shannon Seitz & Aloysius Siow, 2008.
"Marriage matching, risk sharing and spousal labor supplies,"
tecipa-332, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shannon Seitz & Aloysius Siow & Eugene Choo, 2009. "Marriage matching, risk sharing and spousal labor supplies," 2009 Meeting Papers 16, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eugene Choo & Robert Clark, 2006. "The Effectiveness of Anti-Smoking Campaigns over the Life-Cycle and the Role of Information," Working Papers tecipa-263, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Eugene Choo & Aloysius Siow, 2004. "A non-parametric dynamic model of the marriage market," 2004 Meeting Papers 20, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Choo, Eugene & Eid, Jean, 2008. "Interregional Price Difference in the New Orleans Auctions Market for Slaves," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 486-509.
- Eugene Choo & Aloysius Siow, 2006. "Who Marries Whom and Why," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(1), pages 175-201, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eugene Choo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.