Department of Economics Taipei, Taiwan
National Chengchi University
RePEc:edi:dencctw (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Wang, Yi-Chia & Chuang, Yih-Chyi, 2011. "Environmental resilience and economic growth: Command economy's optimization and environmental Kuznets curve," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2854-2861.
- Chuang, Yih-chyi & Lai, Wei-wen, 2010. "Heterogeneity, comparative advantage, and return to education: The case of Taiwan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 804-812, October.
- Bor, Yungchang Jeffery & Chuang, Yih-Chyi & Lai, Wei-Wen & Yang, Chung-Min, 2010. "A dynamic general equilibrium model for public R&D investment in Taiwan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 171-183, January.
- Chuang, Yih-Chyi & Lai, Wei-Wen, 2008. "The Sources of Taiwan's Regional Unemployment : A Cross-Region Panel Analysis," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 49(2), pages 47-65, December.
- Chuang, Yih-Chyi, 2006. "The Effect of Minimum Wage on Youth Employment and Unemployment in Taiwan," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 47(2), pages 155-167, December.
- Yih-chyi Chuang & Chun-yuan Lee, 2004. "Industry-specific human capital and the wage profile: Evidence from Taiwan," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(1), pages 110-124, March.
- Yih-Chyi Chuang & Pi-Fum Hsu, 2004. "FDI, trade, and spillover efficiency: evidence from China's manufacturing sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1103-1115.
- Yih-chyi Chuang & Pi-fum Hsu, 2004. "The Employer Size-Wage Differentials in Taiwan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 285-297, November.
- Y-c. Chuang, 2002. "The Trade-Induced Learning Effect on Growth: Cross-Country Evidence," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 137-154.
- Yih-Chyi Chuang & Chi-Mei Lin, 1999. "Foreign direct investment, R&D and spillover efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan's manufacturing firms," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 117-137.
- Yih-Chyi Chuang, 1999. "Returns to scale, productive efficiency, and optimal firm size evidence from Taiwan's firm data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1353-1364.
- Chuang, Yih-Chyi, 1998. "Learning by Doing, the Technology Gap, and Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 697-721, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yih-chyi Chuang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.