Huafeng (Jason) Chen
|First Name:||Huafeng (Jason)|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Finance Division Vancouver, Canada
Sauder School of Business
University of British Columbia
2053 Main Mall, Vancouver, B.C., V6T 1Z2
RePEc:edi:fdubcca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Huafeng Chen & Michal Pakos, "undated". "Habit Formation, Time-Varying Risk Aversion and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," GSIA Working Papers 2007-E27, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Chen, Huafeng (Jason) & Chen, Shaojun (Jenny), 2012. "Investment-cash flow sensitivity cannot be a good measure of financial constraints: Evidence from the time series," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 393-410.
- Chen, Huafeng (Jason), 2011. "Firm life expectancy and the heterogeneity of the book-to-market effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 402-423, May.
- Chen, Huafeng Jason & Kacperczyk, Marcin & Ortiz-Molina, HernÃ¡n, 2011. "Labor Unions, Operating Flexibility, and the Cost of Equity," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 25-58, February.
- Huafeng (JASON) Chen & Marcin Kacperczyk & Hernán Ortiz-Molina, 2011. "Do Nonfinancial Stakeholders Affect the Pricing of Risky Debt? Evidence from Unionized Workers," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 347-383.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Huafeng (Jason) Chen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.