Do Nonfinancial Stakeholders Affect the Pricing of Risky Debt? Evidence from Unionized Workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anginer, Deniz & Warburton, A. Joseph, 2014. "The Chrysler effect: The impact of government intervention on borrowing costs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 62-79.
- Ginglinger, Edith & Megginson, William & Waxin, Timothée, 2011.
"Employee ownership, board representation, and corporate financial policies,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 868-887, September.
- Edith Ginglinger & William Megginson & Timothee Waxin, 2011. "Employee Ownership, Board Representation, and Corporate Financial Policies," Post-Print halshs-00626310, HAL.
- Stellner, Christoph & Klein, Christian & Zwergel, Bernhard, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility and Eurozone corporate bonds: The moderating role of country sustainability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 538-549.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:193-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anginer, Deniz & Warburton, A. Joseph, 2010. "The Chrysler effect : the impact of the Chrysler bailout on borrowing costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5462, The World Bank.
- Donangelo, Andres & Gourio, Francois & Kehrig, Matthias & Palacios, Miguel, 2017.
"The Cross-Section of Labor Leverage and Equity Returns,"
Working Paper Series
WP-2017-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Andres Donangelo & François Gourio & Matthias Kehrig & Miguel Palacios, 2017. "The Cross-Section of Labor Leverage and Equity Returns," Working Papers 17-70, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hamdi Ben-Nasr & Abdullah Al-Dahmash & Hamdi Ben-Nasr, 2015. "Do Labor Unions Affect Stock Price Crash Risk?," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(2), pages 11-22, April.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano, 2017.
"Corporate Leverage and Employees’ Rights in Bankruptcy,"
CSEF Working Papers
472, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano, 2017. "Corporate Leverage and Employees’ Rights in Bankruptcy," EIEF Working Papers Series 1706, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2017.
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco, 2017. "Corporate Leverage and Employees' Rights in Bankruptcy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12033, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franke, Günter & Draheim, Matthias, 2015. "Foundation Owned Firms in Germany - a Field Experiment for Agency Theory," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113217, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Addessi, William & Busato, Francesco, 2009. "Fair wages, labor relations and asset returns," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 410-430, December.
- Guifeng Shi & Jianfei Sun, 2015. "Corporate Bond Covenants and Social Responsibility Investment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 285-303, October.
- Murillo Campello & Janet Gao & Jiaping Qiu & Yue Zhang, 2017. "Bankruptcy and the Cost of Organized Labor: Evidence from Union Elections," NBER Working Papers 23869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chyz, James A. & Ching Leung, Winnie Siu & Zhen Li, Oliver & Meng Rui, Oliver, 2013. "Labor unions and tax aggressiveness," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 675-698.
- Cohen, Lee & Cornette, Marcia Millon & Mehran, Hamid & Tehranian, Hassan, 2014. "The effect of state pension cut legislation on bank values," Staff Reports 679, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Goss, Allen & Roberts, Gordon S., 2011. "The impact of corporate social responsibility on the cost of bank loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1794-1810, July.
- Rui Silva, 2013. "Internal Labor Markets And Investment In Conglomerates," Working Papers 13-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Deng, Xin & Kang, Jun-koo & Low, Buen Sin, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility and stakeholder value maximization: Evidence from mergers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 87-109.
- Hamdi Ben-Nasr & Abdullah Alshwer, 2015. "How Informed Stock Trading Can Affect Labor Investment Efficiency," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2304077, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Michael J. Peel, 2014. "Addressing unobserved endogeneity bias in accounting studies: control and sensitivity methods by variable type," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 545-571, October.
- Xavier Hollandts & Nicolas Aubert & Abdelmehdi Abdelhamid & Victor Prieur, 2017. "Beyond Dichotomy: The Curvilinear Impact of Employee Ownership on CEO entrenchment," Working Papers halshs-01495427, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:16:y:2011:i:2:p:347-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.