Research outputJump to: Articles
- Cao, Dong & Wang, Lin & Wang, Yaozhong, 2011. "Endogenous fluctuations induced by nonlinear pollution accumulation in an OLG economy and the bifurcation control," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2528-2531.
- Dong, Cao & Yaozhong, Wang, 2009. "Controlling endogenous fluctuations of human capital investment in an OLG economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1335-1340, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cao, Dong & Wang, Lin & Wang, Yaozhong, 2011.
"Endogenous fluctuations induced by nonlinear pollution accumulation in an OLG economy and the bifurcation control,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2528-2531.
- Wang, Sophie Xuefei & Fu, Yu Benjamin & Zhang, Zhe George, 2015. "Population growth and the environmental Kuznets curve," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 146-165.
- Dong Cao & Lin Wang & Shouyang Wang, 2017. "Complex Dynamics Induced by Nonlinear Pollution Absorption, Pollution Emission Rate and Effectiveness of Abatement Technology in an OLG Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-11, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dong Cao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.